dimecres, de juliol 05, 2006

there are worse things i could do

There are worse things I could do,
than go with a boy or two
Even though the neighborhood thinks
I'm trashy and no good I suppose it could be true,
but there are worse things I could do I could flirt
with all the guys, smile at them and bat my eyes.
Press against them when we dance,
make them think they stand a chance
and then refuse to see it through,
that's the thing I'd never do. I can stay home every night
Wait around for Mr. Right, take cold showers everyday,
and throw my life away, on a dream that won't come true
I could hurt someone like me, out of spite or jealousy,
I don't steal and I don't lie, but I can feel and I cry
In fact I'll bet you never knew, but to cry in front of you,
that's the worse thing I could do.


* és realment la cançó que em ve a la mida... no sóc un pendó, sóc.... això. la vida em fa ser així... i jo no faig res per canviar-ho.

1 comentari:

Anònim ha dit...

Uhmmmm, ara t'hauré de dir rizzo?
D'acord, tant com un pendó suposo k no... xo tela, eh ;)